1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data on the website is the company:
UMCS Center for International Cooperation
Address: Maria Curie-Skłodowska University
pl. Marii Curie-Skłodowska 5/1207, 20-031 Lublin
3. Out of concern for the security that we are given, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations that they have Preventing unauthorized sharing of data. We control their compliance and constantly check their compliance with the provisions and legal acts - the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on the provision of services by road, and also Types of characteristic acts and acts of community law.
4. Personal data is subject to the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to assess personal data on the basis of the law or in order to implement the contract concluded between the parties. information
b) by collecting "cookies".
6. A website for collecting information on the use of a given user.
7. The data provided in the form are useful in order to obtain a utility function, e.g. to perform information contact handling process
8. Personal data left on the website are not made available or sources of income, in accordance with the laws on the protection of personal data.
9. Personal data in the form are entitled to the insight of the individual who is there. This person may also have the right to modify and immediately update their data in such a state.
developing the development of internet technology, possible changes in the law in the field of personal data protection and the development of our website. We will inform you about each change in a visible and understandable way.